For birthdays, we will make birthday chains of well wishes for each student's special day!
If you are interested in doing something additional for your child's birthday please consider the guidelines below:
- Arrangements need to be scheduled and approved by Ms. Gayman at least 2 days before the celebration day.
- Birthday celbrations will happen for the last 15 class minutes before World Language/MTSS (1:25-1:40) unless a book is being shared in which case the celebration will be from 1:15-1:40
- Celebrations cannot include food.
- Great additional ideas...
- Send your child in with a book gift for the class (see the class book wishlist page)
- Come in to be part of making the birthday chain
- Come in to read a favorite story to the class