Helpful hints for ensuring a GREAT day, everyday!
- Be sure to check your child's homework folder each night. All papers on the "left at home" side should be taken out of the folder.
- Read with your child each and every night!
- Have your child pack their own backpack each night and ensure they have everything they need for the next day.
- When sending money to school, please send it in a sealed envelope or a Ziploc bag with your child's name on it.
- Make sure your child arrives at school by 7:45.
- Create a routine at home to make sure your child is able to accomplish all after school activities (e.g. sports, music, homework, a little TV :) ) and still get plenty of rest.